Blogger Updated, Please visit > "This Is Your SEO"
|From How To Write A Mobile Optimized Blog Post @Blogger|
1) In the title field craft something that would be searched for, something unique, 4 to 6 words long with no Boolean terms added.Blogger Updated, Please visit > "This Is Your SEO"
2) Add a link to your homepage url in the link field.
3) Embed A Picture. (Here we used Picasa.)
4) Write a "Man bites Dog" intro, no more than 120 characters. Craft it as a tweet, to be shared easily. MAKE US WANT TO READ MORE!!!
5) Now write the Body. Feed Me Seymour! At LEAST 2 or more well thought out paragraphs of info matching #1 (your title).
6) Video & Other Non Mobile Friendly Media goes here.
7) Add a label for similar content. Direct your readers to other posts they may enjoy.
8) LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Can be set to your location or the location of your target audience.
9) Click Publish!
If you liked this post, you may also like Post to Blogger in Draft in 8 Steps
If you liked this post, you may also like iPhone Photo Blogging In 4 Steps